- WHAT IS PHYSIOTIMES?
PHYSIOTIMES is a magazine for physiotherapist in India, available in Print version.
- WHEN DID PHYSIOTIMES START ITS OPERATIONS?
The first issue was published in July 2009. Since then, every alternate month one issue is being published.
- DOES IT HAVE AN ISSN NUMBER?
Yes, the ISSN number is 0976-1993.
- WHAT OTHER REGISTRATIONS DOES IT HAVE?
PHYSIOTIMES is an RNI registered magazine with REG No. GUNENG/2009/30341. [RNI means Registrar of Newspapers of India. It is a central government entity that governs the publication of all the newspapers and magazines in India, and comes under the ministry of information and broadcasting.
- WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY OF PUBLICATION?
It is a bi-monthly magazine published once in two months. The months in which it gets published are January, March, May, July, September and November.
- WHICH IS THE LANGUAGE IN WHICH IT IS PUBLISHED?
It is published in ENGLISH Language only.
- DOES PHYSIOTIMES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY ASSOCIATION?
PHYSIOTIMES is a privately run magazine and has no affiliations with any other associations or individuals.
- Who can read PHYSIOTIMES?
Anyone who is a physiotherapist, a student perusing under graduation or post graduation in PT or those having interest in the field of physiotherapy including other health professionals can read PHYSIOTIMES. The content of the magazine being directed mainly for physios, general public may not find it very useful directly and must not resort to any treatment or advice published in the magazine without the guidance & supervision of a qualified therapist.
- WHY SHOULD I READ PHYSIOTIMES?
PHYSIOTIMES is the only platform in India that connects the knowledge seekers and providers in the field with latest updates and recent information of use to physios. Reading PHYSIOTIMES would keep you up abreast of the current development in the field.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE PHYSIOTIMES
- Who can subscribe PHYSIOTIMES?
Anyone with interest in Physiotherapy can subscribe and there are no criterias to be fulfilled.
- What is the cost of subscription?
Annual Subscription of PHYSIOTIMES is Rs. 900 for individuals and Rs. 1200 for institutions/colleges for HARD COPY.
- How to make payment for susbsciption ?
To know the various payment methods,click Here
- How is PHYSIOTIMES sent to the subscribers?
PHYSIOTIMES is sent by courier/reg parcel post depending on your location in India and the service available.
- When do I start receiving the magazine after making the payment?
Once your payment is received, you shall get an email intimation with the dispatch details.
- What to do in case I dont receive my PHYSIOTIMES copy?
You can inform us my mail on [email protected] or SMS/Whatsapp UY us on 8141585752.
- What to do after my subscription expires?
You need to renew your subscription once it expires. You shall get an email reminder from our end whenever your subscription would expire. The procedure for renewal is similar to that of subscription.
- What is the maximum time period for which I can subscribe?
You can subscribe for a maximum of 5 years.
- Can I get the past volumes or any of the past issues also?
Not all past issues of PHYSIOTIMES are available as hard copy so you can get only those hard copies which are available or in stock.
- How do I get the past issues of PHYSIOTIMES which are already published?
You need to go on our website www.physiotimes.com/subscribe.php check the availability of the particular past issue you want and place your order accordingly.
- Can I subscribe PHYSIOTIMES for lifetime?
No. It can be subscribed only for a maximum of 5 years.
- Can I subscribe if I am not residing in India?
You can subscribe PHYSIOTIMES even if you reside outside India. The subscription amount can be paid ONLINE on our website www.physiotimes.com However, only soft copy PDF format will be mailed to those outside India and the hard copies will not be sent.
- What kind of articles are published in PHYSIOTIMES?
Articles in PHYSIOTIMES are based on the recent topics of interest to physiotherapist in India in different fields including neuro, ortho, sports, cardio, women health, community rehab etc. There are articles on other aspects also like administration, current affairs, news and events, marketing and management techniques, newer therapy areas etc. The magazine also features interviews of physiotherapists of repute from India and foreign countries.
- Can I read some sample articles for FREE before making a decision to subscribe PHYSIOTIMES?
Yes, some sample articles published in the past issues of PHYSIOTIMES are available on our website. You can download the same and read them for FREE.
- How do I submit my article in PHYSIOTIMES?
To submit your article you need to email us on [email protected] in MS word format in approximately 2000 words along with pictures / figures etc. Once received, the article would be reviewed by our review team and we shall inform you whether the same has been accepted or rejected. Submission of article in PHYSIOTIMES is not a guarantee for publication and we reserve the right to reject any article without citing any reasons whatsoever.
- Who can advertise in PHYSIOTIMES?
PHYSIOTIMES is an unique opportunity for all those who wish to reach the world of physiotherapy in India. The various company types that might get help from advertisement in PHYSIOTIMES include:
- How to advertise in PHYSIOTIMES?
To advertise you can get in touch with us on our office numbers - 079-40039735 / 08141585752 or email us on [email protected] with details about your company / products and the space you wish to book. We shall revert with a detailed proposal for the same.
- What is the cost of advertisement?
The cost of advertisement in mentioned in the advertisement section. Please visit the www.physiotimes.com/advertise.php for details or get in touch with us.